SLA Alloy Flat Bar
Formed from high-spec 7075 aluminum for the ultimate blend of strength, weight and value.
- The wide SLA bar with zero rise is perfect for lowering tall-fronted 29ers, allowing a more aero riding position and putting more weight over the front tire for confident grip, control and climbing accuracy.
- 7075 aluminum is alloyed with zinc and magnesium to create a high-strength yet low density material ideal for tough off-road use.
- 9º backsweep allows meaningful angle adjustment by rolling the bar in the clamp.
- Fits 31.8mm stem clamps.
- Low weight – just 248g.
- Its 700mm width contributes to a minimal frontal aspect.
- Clamp alignment markings for perfect setup.
- Strong yet subtle graphics blend into any serious XC bike.
- Made For：Cross-country
- Material：7075 aluminum
- Clamp Diameter：31.8mm