SLA Alloy Riser Bar
High-spec 7050 aluminum creates a strong yet light low-rise bar ideal for trail use.
- 15mm rise is ideal for regaining bar height lost when switching to shorter stems.
- 7050 aluminum is alloyed with zinc and magnesium to create a high-strength yet low density material ideal for tough off-road use.
- 9º backsweep allows meaningful angle adjustment by rolling the bar in the clamp.
- 4º upsweep helps create a natural, comfortable and secure wrist position whether the rider is seated or standing.
- Fits 31.8mm stem clamps.
- Low weight – just 250g.
- Available in 710mm or 750mm widths to suit any rider and style – without the need for cutting.
- Clamp alignment markings for perfect setup.
- Strong yet subtle graphics.
- Made For：Cross-country and trail
- Material：7050 aluminum
- Clamp Diameter：31.8mm
- Weight：250g (710mm option)