LYNX 35 Alloy Flat Bar
Triple-butted 6061 aluminum reduces weight with carefully-varied tube wall thicknesses, while new 35mm clamp diameter offers ultimate hard-riding strength.
- 35mm central bulge pairs with suitable stems to create the stiffest, strongest front end available.
- Triple-butting reduces mass by thinning the tube walls where extra material would just be dead weight and retaining strength where it’s needed.
- Impressively light – just 296g for the 710mm option.
- Zero rise is perfect for keeping big-wheeled front ends low for balanced control.
- Choice of three widths to fit any rider: 710mm, 760mm and 800mm.
- Fits the new generation of very short stems.
- 9º backsweep allows angle adjustment by rolling the bar in the clamp.
- Made For：Trail and enduro
- Material：6061 aluminum
- Clamp Diameter：35mm
- Weight：296g (710mm option)