ONE DROP STEM RAS-217 31.8 E100 LASER LOGO
Impressive stem constructed from 3D forged 6061 aluminum featuring 17° rise or drop
- Built from 3D forged 6061 aluminum. Forged is significantly stronger than cast methods of building but requires less material, resulting in a stiffer and lighter stem.
- Faceplate is also constructed from 6061 aluminum, with a strength comparable to steel.
- Easily flips to give a 17° rise or drop depending on your aerodynamic ambitions.
- Because correct stem length is vital for comfortable bike position and good handling, the One Drop Stem comes in six sizes, from 70mm up to 120mm.
- Fits 28.6mm steerers and 31.8mm bar clamps.
- Weighs just 130g (E100mm option).
- Made For：Road racing, sportive riding, mountain biking and cyclocross
- Material：3D forged AL6061
- Rise：+/- 17°
- Clamp Diameter：31.8mm
- Steerer Diamter：28.6mm
- Stack Height：40mm
- Weight：130g (E100mm option)
- Face Plate：AL6061
- Angle：+/-17 degree
- Finish：Sandblasted anodized black