Trenton – SRAM X01 Eagle
STOP THE PODIUMS!
The Trenton IV shares the same philosophy as our top-of-the-line Trenton V model inherited from the 100% carbon frame: uncompromising performance. Its geometry combined with its rigidity gives you comfort and steering precision for a total weight of 9.8 kg. Equipped with RockShox RL Solo Air ™ fork, SRAM X01 Eagle ™ 12-speed transmission, Truvativ Descendant Carbon crankset and Shimano XT M8000 hydraulic disc brakes, this semi-rigid offers you control and efficiency on all terrains. The indispensable ally for driving faster … and longer!
WHY ARE YOU GOING TO WORSHIP HIM
- 1. The carbon frame with efficient geometry, lightweight and resistant to high tensile stresses.
- 2. Precise and comfortable driving that will take you on the most demanding courses as on the highest step of the podium.
- 3. High-end onboard components: SRAM X01 Eagle ™ for transmission, Shimano XT M8000 hydraulic disc brakes, RockShox SID World Cup fork …
- 4. The 29 “wheels optimize the stability, comfort, performance and grip of the Trenton IV.
- 5. A nervous character faithful to the DNA of the brand HEAD.
|Frame||TORAY T700 carbon frame and shrouds|
|Front suspension||RockShox SID RL Solo Air ™, 100mm travel, OneLoc Remote Sprint ™ remote locking system|
|Wheels||DT Swiss X1700 Spline 29 “, 15x100mm, 12x142mm|
|Tire||Schwalbe Rocket Ron ETRTO 54-622 (29×2.10″) LiteSkin|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 Eagle ™, 1×12-speed|
|Rear derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle ™, 12-speed|
|Crankset||Truvativ Descendant Carbon, 34t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG 1275 Eagle ™ 10-50t, 12-speed|
|Chain||SRAM X01 Eagle ™|
|Saddle||HEAD CroMo-Ti rails|
|seatpost||400-350 Controltech CLS / 27,2mm|
|handlebar||Controltech CLS 720 / 31.8mm|
|Stem||Controltech CLS 31.8 (S-70mm, H-80mm, L-90mm)|
|Set Steering||Neco – TPR H373|
|Brake Kit||Hydraulic disc brakes Shimano XT M8000 and Shimano SMRT86 180 / 180mm rotors|