ONE Alloy Flat Bar – 760mm
High-value, high-performance double-butted 6061 aluminum bar with strong modern graphics.
Out of stock
- 6061 aluminum is double-butted – meaning it’s thin-walled where saving weight is critical and thick-walled where strength is key.
- Size-specific back-sweep keeps comfort and security constant over different widths.
- Zero rise is perfect for lowering tall-fronted 29ers, allowing a more aero riding position and putting more weight over the front tire, resulting in better control.
- Fits 31.8mm stem clamps.
- Low weight – just 234g.
- Narrower 600mm and 700mm widths work well with longer stems and shorter frames.
- Wide 760mm option for more aggressive trail riding and/or taller riders.
- Clamp alignment markings for perfect setup.
- Strong graphics set off any serious XC front end.
- Made For：Trail and cross-country
- Material：6061 aluminum
- Backsweep：9º (760mm)
- Clamp Diameter：31.8mm