Adapt Edge VI
BECOME A RACING BEAST
With the HEAD Adapt Edge, no terrain of X-Country will resist you. Designed and developed for the requirement of performance in competition, this all-suspension has a lightweight carbon frame based on the know-how TORAY, world leader in the industrialization of carbon fibers. Equipped with the Rock Shock SID RL Solo Air ™ suspensions with 100mm front travel and Rock Shox Deluxe rear shock absorption, the SRAM X01 Eagle ™ transmission gives you optimal power transfer from the kit. Shimano XT M8000 braking system, powerful and precise, 29 “Remerx RRX carbon wheels, this suspension is the fastest in our range and guarantees you great versatility, precision and absolute driving comfort for more pleasure and sensations.
WHY ARE YOU GOING TO WORSHIP HIM
- 1. The TPR (Tapered Head Tube) carbon frame adapted to the requirements of the competition: lightness, solidity, speed, precision and efficiency on all X-Country terrains.
- 2. SRAM X01 12-speed transmission, reliable and fast.
- 3. All-round comfort combined with the lightness and strength of the carbon frame.
- 4. The stability, comfort, performance and grip of the Adapt Edge II thanks to the 29 “wheels.
- 5. Versatility on all X-Country terrains enabled by Rock Shox suspensions.
- 6. HEAD’s passion for performance and innovative and quality products.
|Frame||Full suspension carbon frame and shrouds|
|Front suspension||Rock Shox SID RL Solo Air ™, 100mm travel, OneLoc Remote Sprint ™ remote locking system|
|Rear Suspension||Rock Shox Deluxe RL Solo Air ™, 170x35mm, OneLoc Remote Sprint ™ Remote Locking System|
|Wheels||Remerx RRX CB29 29 “Carbon|
|Front Hub||HBC Pro 28h Straight, Boost 15x110mm|
|Rear Hub||HBC Pro 28h Straight, Boost 12x148mm XD|
|Tire||Schwalbe Rocket Ron Evo ETRTO 57-622 (29 x 2.25″) SnakeSkin TL Easy|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 Eagle ™ 1×12-speed|
|Rear derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle ™ 12-speed|
|Crankset||Truvativ Carbon Descender – Eagle Direct Mount 32t|
|Cassette||SRAM XG1295 Eagle ™, 10-50t|
|Chain||SRAM X01 Eagle ™|
|Seat||HEAD VL1481 CrN-Ti Dropper Seat Post|
|Kind Shock Eteni 440 / 31.6mm, 125mm travel|
|Handlebar||Controltech SLA 750 / 31.8 mm|
|Stem||Controltech SLA (S-70mm, M-80mm, L-90mm)|
|Headset||Neco TPR H373|
|Brake Kit||Hydraulic disc brakes Shimano XT M8000 and Shimano SMRT86 180 / 180mm rotors|