Adapt Edge V
BECOME A RACING BEAST
With the Adapt Edge, no terrain of X-Country will resist you. Designed and developed for the requirement of performance in competition, this all-suspension bike has a lightweight carbon frame based on the know-how TORAY, world leader in the industrialization of carbon fibers. Equipped with the Rock Shock Recon RL suspensions with 100mm front travel and Monarch XX + Xlocsprint rear shock absorption, the SRAM NX Eagle ™ transmission gives you optimal power transfer from the kit. Shimano MT401 braking system, powerful and precise, Remerx – RXR Light 32h wheels, this guarantees you great versatility, precision and absolute riding comfort for more pleasure and sensations.
WHY ARE YOU GOING TO WORSHIP HIM
- 1. The TPR (Tapered Head Tube) carbon frame adapted to the requirements of the competition: lightness, solidity, speed, precision and efficiency on all X-Country terrains.
- 2. SRAM NX 12-speed transmission, reliable and fast.
- 3. All-round comfort combined with the lightness and strength of the carbon frame.
- 4. The stability, comfort, performance and grip of the Adapt Edge II thanks to the 29 “wheels.
- 5. Versatility on all X-Country terrains enabled by RockShox suspension.
- 6. HEAD’s passion for high performance, innovative and quality products.
|Front fork||RockShox RECON RL, SA, HH15,100mm + Oneloc sprint|
|Rear shock||Monarch XX + Xlocsprint|
|Head set||Neco – TPR H373|
|Stem||HBC Pro R-Film 70-90/35mm|
|Handlebar||HBC Pro R-Film 720/35mm|
|Seatpost||HBC Pro R-Film 400/31.6mm|
|Shift levers||Sram NX Eagle 1×12|
|Rear derailleur||Sram NX Eagle 12 speed|
|Crank set||Sram – NX with 32t sprocket, 175mm|
|Casette||Sram – PG1230 Eagle 11-50T|
|Brakes||Shimano MT401 with SHIMANO SMRT66 180/160MM rotors|
|Front hub||HBC Pro 32h 15x110mm|
|Rear hub||HBC Pro 32h 12x148mm|
|Rims||Remerx – RXR Light 32h|
|Saddle||HEAD – VL1481 CrN-Ti|
|Tires||Schwalbe Rocket Ron 29×2.25” Evo, T-Ready|