Adapt Edge IV – H18
The Adapt Edge Alloy has all the qualities to make you progress in mountain biking. Ideally located between the practice of X-Country and the Enduro, this bike is comfortable on all surfaces and all mountains.
Impeccable to engage in trail riding, it is equipped with powerful components: Shimano XT transmission, Rock Shox Sektror fork with 140mm travel, RockShox Moanarch XX rear suspension, Shimano XT M8000 hydraulic disc brakes … Rigidity The lightness, speed and versatility give the Adapt Edge III a maximum performance that will surprise the seasoned athlete as the young competitor.
WHY ARE YOU GOING TO WORSHIP HIM
- 1. Lightweight, durable aluminum frame.
- 2. Versatility on all terrains all mountains.
- 3. Shimano XT M8000 hydraulic disc brakes for braking power and accuracy.
- 4. The stability, comfort, performance and grip of the Adapt Edge III thanks to the 29 “wheels.
- 5. The Shimano XT transmission and 11-speed cassette to maximize the performance of each pedal stroke.
|FRAME||6061 TB aluminum main frame and stay|
|FRAME SIZES||S / M / L|
|FORK||RockShox, Sektror Solo Air, 140mm travel, Remote locking system OneLoc ™ Remote Sprint Lever|
|REAR SHOCK||Rock Shox Monarch XX 200x51mm Remote Lock System XLoc ™ Remote Sprint Lever|
|HEADSET||Neco TPR H385|
|Front derailleur||Shimano XT FDM8020|
|REAR DERAULIER||Shimano XT RDM8000, 11-speed|
|SHIFTERS||Shimano XT SLM8000 2×11-speed|
|CRANKSET||Shimano XT FCM8000 36-26t, 175mm|
|CASSETTE||Shimano XT CSM8000 11-40t, 11-speed|
|BRAKES||Shimano XT M8000 Hydraulic Disc Brakes|
|WHEELS||Remerx XCO Rio, 15x110mm, 12x142mm|
|TYRES||Schwalbe Rocket Ron Evolution ETRTO 57-622 (29 x 2.25) LiteSkin|
|STEM||HEAD 31,8mm (S-80mm, M-90mm, L-100mm)|